雅思考试主要是通过对考生听、说、读、写四个方面英语能力的考核,综合测评考生的英语沟通运用能力,实现“沟通为本”的考试理念。对于雅思考生来说,也有很多考试难点和政策盲区需要帮助解答。今天雅思无忧网小编准备了雅思常用口语之*通话问题,希望通过文章来解决雅思考生这方面的疑难问题,敬请关注。

小编为大家精心准备的雅思常用口语之*通话问题,小伙伴们赶紧来看一看吧!
1.惯用雅思口语句子:
The battery of my mobile phone is dead.
我的*电池没电了。
I've got a flat battery.
电池没电了。
I need to change the battery.
我得换块电池。
I didn't take the spare battery with me.
我没带备用电池。
battery n.电池
mobile a.可移动的
flat a.没电的(dead也可以表此意)
mobile phone=mobile“*”
My phone is running out of battery.
我的*快没电了。
My mobile has very low battery.
我*的电量很低了。
run out of“用光,耗尽”
I forgot to recharge the battery.
我忘了给电池充电了。
I have to recharge the battery.
我得给电池充电。
forget v.忘记(其过去式为forgot,过去分词为forgotten)
recharge v.&n.再充电,再充值
forget to do容易与forget doing混淆,前者表示“忘记去做某事(实际上没做)”,后者表示“忘记做过了某事(实际上做了)”。
I forgot to take the mobile charger.
我忘记带*充电器了。
I forgot to put it in the charger.
我忘记插上充电器了。
charger n.充电器
I had my cell phone power off.
我把*给关了。
My cell was power off.
我的*关机了。
cell phone=cellphone=cell“*”
There is no signal.
没有信号。
There is no signal in this area.
这一地区没有信号。
The signal is not strong.
信号不好。
signal n.信号
I don't know how to send messages.
我不会发短信。
Why didn't you text me?
你为什么没有给我发短信?
message n.信息,讯息
text v.发送短信(文字讯息)n.正文,课文
send *.a short message=send *.a message=text *.“给某人发短信”
My balance is not enough.
我的*余额不足了。
The balance on my account is not sufficient for a call.
我账户上的余额不够打一个*了。
balance n.余额
account n.账户
sufficient a.足够的,充分的
I forgot to buy the recharge card.
我忘记*充值卡了。
I forgot to recharge my account.
我忘记充值了。
Your cellphone could not be reached.
=Your number was not available.
你的*无法接通。
reach v.取得联系
available a.可接通的,可获得的
Your number is out of service.
=Your number is not in service.
你的*停机了。
service n.服务
I forgot your number.
我忘记你的号码了。
I lost your number.
我把你的*号码弄丢了。
May I have your number again?
能再给我一遍你的号码吗?
I couldn't get through.
=I'm not getting through.
我打不通。
get through“打通(*),接通(*)”
虽然上述两句的中文译文一样,但由于所用时态不同,所以两句话的含义也有所差别:第1句是指“过去的某个时间没有打通”,第二句是指
“现在打不通”。
I don't know how to use a calling card.
我不会用*卡。
calling card“*卡”
The line is busy.
=The number is busy.
=The line is engaged.
*占线。
engaged a.忙碌的,使用中的
Her line is busy at the moment.
她正在通话。
She is on another line.
她在接另外一个*。
Could you call back later?
=Would you try again later?
你过一会儿再打来好吗?
Could I call you back later?
我能过会儿再打给你吗?
I can't hear you clearly.
我听不清你说话。
I can barely hear a word.
我一个字也听不清楚。
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说话。
barely ad.几乎不能
Could you please speak up a little?
=Could you speak louder?
你能大点儿声吗?
Please speak a little louder.
请大一点儿声。
Your voice is too weak.
你的声音太小了。
Don't talk so loud.
不要这么大声讲话。
speak up“大声地说”
My phone is out of order.
我的*坏了。
=My phone does not work.
=There's something wrong with my phone.
out of order“(机器)出故障,失灵”
There is a lot of noise.
有好多杂音。
There is static.
有干扰噪音。
I think we have a bad connection.
我觉得我们的线路连接情况很差。
I think we've got a bad line.
我觉得我们的线路很差。
static n.静电,干扰噪音
connection n.连接,线路
It sounds like a problem with our lines.
听上去我们的线路有问题。
It sounds like a problem in your house wiring.
听上去是你们家线路有问题。
You really should change to a new telephone.
你真应该换—部新*机。
You should have changed your phone a long time ago.
你早就应该把这部*换了。
You should throw away this phone.
你应该把这部*扔了。
He has changed his number.
=His number has been changed.
他换*号码了。
The area code of my number has been changed to 555.
我号码的区号已改为555。
area code“区号”
2.实用对话
Telephone Connection Difficulties线路连接不畅
Doris:You're late.
桃瑞丝:你迟到了。
Leo:I'm sorry.It was too cold and my car couldn't start.I had to warm it up
in the garage with a heater.I tried to call you,but couldn't get a
connection.
利奥:抱歉。天气太冷了,我的车发动不起来。我不得不在车库里用加热器给车加热。我试过给我打*,但是接不通。
Doris:Couldn't get a connection?
桃瑞丝:接不通?
Leo:Yes.Your number is out of service.
利奥:是啊。你的*停机了。
Doris:Really?I didn't know.Let me check...You're right.
桃瑞丝:真的?我都不知道。我看看。还真是你说的那样。
Leo:So I couldn't get through.
利奥:所以我打不通嘛。
Doris:It's a problem.I'm expecting an important call.The theater guild is
supposed to call me this evening and
discuss my play.What will happen if they can't reach me?
桃瑞丝:那问题可就严重了。我正在等一个很重要的*呢。戏剧协会今晚会给我打*讨论我的剧本。要是他们联系不到我会怎么样呢?
Leo:Well,the only thing you can do is pay the fee to recover your
service.
利奥:嗯,你惟一能做的就是缴费并开通你的服务。
3.详细解说
1.“warm sth./*.up”的意思是“加热,使暖和,使变暖”。例如:Come inside and have a drink.It'll
warm you up.(进来喝一杯,暖和暖和。)另外,“warm up”也可以作不及物动词词组,表示“变热,变暖”,例如:With the fire
on,the room should soon warm up.(生了火,房间应该马上就会变暖和的。)Once the weather warms up,you
can move the plants outdoors.(天气一变暖,你就可以把这些盆栽植物搬到屋外了。)
2.“get a connection”相当于“get
connected”,意为“(*)接通”。“connection”表示“(*)接通”时,用作可数名词。例如:Sorry,could you repeat
that?This is a very bad
connection.(对不起,你能再说一遍吗?*不太通畅了。)其动词形式“connect”也可表示“接通(*)”,例如:Could you connect
me with/to a number in Paris.please?I can't seem to get through.(你能帮
我接通一个*到巴黎吗?我好像拨不通。)Please hold the line.I'm trying to connect
you.(请稍等,我试着帮你接通。)
以上就是小编为大家分享的,更多雅思干货敬请关注雅思考试频道。
以上就是雅思无忧网为您准备的访问雅思无忧网(https://www.yasi.cn/),了解更多雅思考试新消息,新动态。
雅思培训
免责声明:文章内容来自网络,如有侵权请及时联系删除。